“Best Ideas” Sticky Notes
Sticky-note reminders to use your strategies when you plan your lessons!
- Add them to your teacher’s manuals and check off the strategies that you will use during the lesson.
- Note when to use them in the note box.
- Stick them in your plan book to provide a quick reminder to use these effective participation and memorization strategies to improve student achievement.
- Stick them on your mirror, computer, desk, etc to reinforce making it a ‘habit’ to use these strategies to differentiate instruction.
- Stick them on notes home to parents to suggest ways that parents can help their children.
- Use them to give paraprofessionals ideas for working with students.
Package of 50 3″ x 3″ Sticky Post-It style notes.